«

»

May 01 2008

Database Fix

So while doing some blog management, I somehow came up with the brilliant idea of fixing Lyrical Spark’s character encoding problem. Using Google, I found out that it was a database encoding problem so I decided to use a plugin to fix it. Good thing is that the database should be fixed and the Japanese won’t spontaneously change fonts. Bad thing is that now I need to go back and fix all the Japanese text and I won’t be able to do that until tomorrow afternoon. For now, just ignore the weird look.

Permanent link to this article: http://honya-ch.com/2008/05/01/database-fix/

1 comment

  1. Honya

    TEST

    EDIT: That failed so I did a reinstall of WordPress plus restored a backup. Everything should be fixed now but please tell me if you find something wrong.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: